We’ve had multiple clients that were left with a website that is NOT working for them. What started out great, fizzled. And the person who originally helped is no longer helpful.
Small Business Blog -
Marketing Tips & More!
Enjoy a cup while brushing up...
I love to promote WordPress as the ultimate CMS (Content Management System) and Blog platform. I specifically use WordPress for my Worry Free Websites, because
As a new business owner, you may be wondering what types of marketing materials do you really need? How do you wisely invest your time
- Why Choose a ‘Managed’ Website?
- Our New Look!
- Do I Need a Website if I Have a Facebook Page?
- Does Your Brand Inspire Confidence?
- When Will My Website Show Up on Google and What Affects My Rank?
- The AMAZING Deal!
- What is a Responsive Website and Why Do I Need It?
- Time for a Website Redesign?
- Uh Oh! Did Your Web Designer Leave You High and Dry?
- I want to Blog but don’t know how!
- Worry-Free Websites for Churches!
- Increase SEO with FREE Local Listings
- WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com – What’s the Difference?
- The Top 5 Marketing Must-Haves For Your New Small Business
- Google To Penalize Non-Mobile Optimized Sites
- Why Your Small Business Needs a Website
- New Year… New Image?
- “Do-it-Yourself” Websites
- Consistency Rules
- Avoid These Website Mistakes!
- Keep it Fresh
- Proof! Proof! Proof!
- What’s floating around out there?