WordPress has many features that allow you to completely customize your website! We love it because the themes are plentiful and beautiful. You can see examples of some of our WordPress sites on our Gallery page.
Below are quite a few other advantages to using WordPress for your website or blog.
Here are just a few advantages of using WordPress:
- Search engines love this software. On average, sites using this CMS will be indexed in the search engines much faster than traditional static websites. That means you have traffic coming to your site sooner rather than later.
- There are an almost unlimited number of plug-ins or add-ons that have been developed to perform everything from shopping carts to contact forms. These are updated and upgraded constantly so you always have the latest technology and innovations at your fingertips.
- It is much less expensive to have a site developed with WordPress than to have any other CMS installed and customised or to have a static website developed. The available plug-ins are generally one-click installations meaning you are not having to pay a web developer to do a lot of costly hard coding to develop the features you would like to include on your website.
- This platform has a great deal of SEO built right in. This means it will be very easy to include all of the page elements necessary to rank well in the search engines.
- The system is easy enough for anyone without coding skills to maintain on their own. This means you can add new content whenever you want.
- Since all business websites today need a business blog, you have it already there built right in. You can now interact with your visitors.
- There are many, many more places to promote a WordPress website for free than a traditional website. You not only can market it to all of the places you could any other website, you can also send it to all of the blog directories. This means you have the potential of reaching many more visitors than a standard HTML website.
- WordPress has a built in RSS feed. This means you have the ability to syndicate your content. This is a very powerful traffic grabbing tool. To add RSS to a traditional website, you would have to pay your web designer to create the feed for you for additional fees.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Catherine_Henry