Small Business DESIGN Solutions is now Kalamazoo Web Design!
Other than our name, nothing else has changed. We are still serving businesses in and around the Kalamazoo area as well as all over the United States from the great city of Kalamazoo! Continue to expect the same superb level of design, service, and support that has been keeping our clients happy for over ten years!
Home of the Website!
Get a new website that's
modern, fast, secure, built for search, and affordable!
We also update your site whenever you have new content to add.
We manage your website so you can manage your business!
Let's have a conversation. Consultations are always FREE!
Ready to get started on your new website?
The Worry-Free Website
With a Worry-Free Website, we take care of all content updates, software updates, hosting, and more. We manage your website so you can manage your business! We partner with you to continually improve your website going forward. All websites are https encrypted (secure), built to Google standards, and designed for mobile viewing. Three very important things that should not be overlooked! Ready to modernize?
We love brand new business designs as much as re-designs! If you are starting a business or know it’s time for an updated look, check out our branding package. Get a cohesive look for your website, social media pages, and print materials. We can also help with writing your content for maximum effectiveness for web and/or print.
From the Small Business Marketing Blog...
- Why Choose a ‘Managed’ Website?
- When Will My Website Show Up on Google and What Affects My Rank?
- The AMAZING Deal!
- What is a Responsive Website and Why Do I Need It?
- Time for a Website Redesign?
- Uh Oh! Did Your Web Designer Leave You High and Dry?
- I want to Blog but don’t know how!
- Worry-Free Websites for Churches!
- Increase SEO with FREE Local Listings
- WordPress.org vs. WordPress.com – What’s the Difference?
- The Top 5 Marketing Must-Haves For Your New Small Business
- Google To Penalize Non-Mobile Optimized Sites
- Why You Need a Website
- New Year… New Image?
- Do I Need a Website if I Have a Facebook Page?
- “Do-it-Yourself” Websites
- Consistency Rules
From the Small Business Blog...
As soon as a site launches, most clients want to know when they will show on Google. Here is what you need to know!
You may have heard the term “responsive” when it comes to your website. What exactly does that mean and why is it important?