Does this sound familiar?
Your church needs a new or redesigned website. You have a few different options:
- Have someone on your staff (or a volunteer) create a website using an online website builder. Who has this much time to learn something new and do it right? When that person leaves or doesn’t want to help out anymore, then what?
- Find someone in your congregation with website “skills.” If you have a professional website designer in your church body who will donate their time and keep your site maintained for you, awesome!
- Hire a company to do it for you. Where do I start looking? How much is this going to cost us? We have no budget for a website! Why do we need a website anyway?
Have you considered these options when it comes to your church website? In most cases, you know the right answer is to hire it out and have it done right. But that costs a lot, doesn’t it? Well, it is an investment – but it doesn’t have to break the budget. And when your website streamlines your administrative work for you, it’s cheaper than hiring a staff member or even paying someone for a few hours a month to maintain it!
Introducing the Worry-Free Website for Churches! We do not just set up your website and leave the rest up to you. We update your content for you! That is where we are different. For a monthly support fee of $35 – $75, your website can become a tool that works FOR you! Here’s an example of what happens when you send us one support request…
Church: Sends email with sermon series description to our support team. Also has a new Event they want posted and changes made to the Ministry Team page.
Us: Great! Thanks so much for sending us your information. Within 24 hours (usually sooner) all changes have been made to your website. But not only have changes been made to your website, that SAME information as been sent to your email list and posted to your social media accounts (optional). How cool is that. One email to us – a blast of communication in all the right places in one fell swoop.
We know churches. We know that most churches need a website to not only communicate with the body, but also to introduce themselves to those who might be looking for a new church home. With a professional website that’s done right, you can clearly convey the feel of your church as well as your values, mission and more. People can make an informed decision and have a good idea of what to expect (this is huge!) before walking through your doors. Win-Win!
How are we different?
- In addition to design and website experience, we have vast knowledge in church marketing and communications (15+ years in church communications, 25+ years in general marketing and communications).
- We know what people are looking for when they go online to learn more about your church.
- We can help you optimize your content and decide if your website will be used more for existing members, outreach – or both!
- We are here to help and we consider our relationship with you as a partnership.
- We understand it’s about growing the Kingdom, not just church communications.
- Custom Designed Website
- Event Calendar
- Sermon Recordings
- Staff/Leadership Directory
- Social Media Integration
- eMail/RSS Integration
Icing on the cake:
- We add your content for you! You simply send us the information and we take care of publishing. (You also have access to your site if needed, but most of our clients would rather not worry about it!)
- Mobile responsive website – works on all phones, tablets, etc.
- Hosting & domain management – it’s all included
- Secure sites, daily backups, cloud hosting, malware protection
Cool upgrades and integrations:
How it works: People can sign up directly on your website to receive your latest news. Your website posts will be sent to all people on your mailing list on a schedule you determine – daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
Social Media Sharing
How it works: Do you have Facebook and Twitter, but find it difficult to stay on top of updates? Maybe you don’t have these services, but know you should. We will set up the accounts for you and integrate them with your website. Upon publishing your latest news, your posts will autopost to your social media networks as well.
So, how does this help you?
Your website becomes so much more than just a place for information – it turns into a robust application and streamlines all of your communications! How cool is that?
Want to learn more?
Contact us today to learn more about Worry-Free Church Websites! The average cost to set-up the site is between $1,250 – $2,750 depending on your needs. Most churches fall into the $1,250-$1,750 range. We will help you come up with the right solution! Learn more about the Worry-Free Website including features and pricing.